Friday, May 18, 2012

Augusta ~ Kannapolis, NC Senior Portrait Photography

If you could go back and give advice to the 16 year old you, what would you say?
There is so much I would say.  First of all, BE YOU, THERE'S ONLY ONE OF YOU!  If I had the insight that I have today without having to spend all that time learning the lessons, I sure would live for me.  I wouldn't have spent all of those years trying to be different things for different people.  It took me to get to my late 20's to figure out that being me would make for the "best me."  And now that I'm in my mid 30's, I'm happier than I could have ever imagined being.
Augusta's got it though.  I wish I had the wisdom and go-get 'em attitude that she has in life.
This girl's going far and it couldn't happen for a better, sweeter, harder-working girl.
I hope that my Emma has some of these qualities.  I know Augusta's parents are super proud of her and I am too!

Augusta Storyboard Charlotte nc senior portrait photographer family photographer contemporary portrait photographer Augusta Charlotte nc senior portrait photographer family photographer contemporary portrait photographer

No comments: