Monday, April 16, 2012

One Thousand Lashes And Three Pennies

Senior pictures contemporary portraits women
There is a Chinese proverb that states when you have only two pennies left in the world, buy bread with one and a lily with the other.
I agree with that, something good for the body and something good for the soul.
But.....
I will never again be without three pennies.  I would have to add mascara to that list of must-buys.
Somehow I don't think that a penny is going to cut it though for Keira Knightley's favorite Chanel mascara.  I have to say, I think this might be on my list of frivolous pampering in my future.  I mean, if our eyes are the windows to our souls, well then I want my shutters to frame the view beautifully!

It's senior portrait time and I'm just so floored by how beautiful these girls are!  Aren't her lashes gorge!!!

No comments: