Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hopelessly In Love With Hope

Team In Training

When Pandora's Box was opened, all of the chaos in the world was released. We feel it every day. Life is hard, it is a struggle no doubt. But the most beautiful thing in this world came out of that very box as well...


Hope

I am hopelessly in love with hope.  Just like everyone, I've endured the ups and downs of life.  And through it all, love and hope have gotten me through everything.
It is hope that makes me want to work with Team in Training again to help the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.  It is my hope that a cure will be found.
Last time I worked with Team in Training, I was a participant, fundraising and running in the Nike Women's Half Marathon in San Francisco.  This time, I am working with them in a different way.
Emby Taylor Photography will be taking portraits at the upcoming event, 
Mission Day this Saturday, April 21, 2012 at 10:00 am at Omega Sports on Park Road in Charlotte.

Please come out and join us for a great morning to celebrate all that the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society has done to help patients of blood cancers and their families.
Be The Match is also going to be there offering free registration for the first 25 to sign up for their marrow donation plan.  There will be kid-friendly activities such as balloon artists and Monkey Joe's mascot.  And my personal favorite part is that this is a chance for survivors and participants to meet.
Hope to see you there!

***Update***
Mission Day was a great success!
Of course it was a success.  It's such a great cause and such a great group!
Here are a few pictures from the day.



TNT Storyboard 2 TNT Storyboard 3 TNT Storyboard 1 TNT 2

No comments: