Friday, May 13, 2011

Belles In Boots

So I've got a country concert coming up soon.
"What!?!" you say.  I know, country is not my norm, but I do like it.
I'm going to Kenny Chesney soon with the girls and I'm so looking forward to it.
I've been meaning to go boot shopping for weeks now.  I really need to get on that.
I can't wait, and more than that, Colin says this is the kind of shopping he can really get into.  Haha.
So right now I'm looking around Flickr for a bit of inspiration.
I'll post pictures as soon as I get them, but for now.....
Little Cowgirl Original photo edit

Little Cowgirl digital photo edit

Little Cowgirl digital edit

From the top left going clockwise: 1) Original 2) Retouching 3) Enhanced
Here's a little belle in boots to tie you over.   Isn't she just the cutest little cowgirl ever!
Her mama did a great job snapping this shot.  Don't those eyes make you want to shout, "Yee Haw!"
If you have any digital photo editing needs, please contact me at: 
maryepotter@rogers.com

No comments: