Tuesday, June 12, 2012

From Couch Potato To Marathon

I'm such a voyeur.  I gobble up other people's blogs, I look in windows when on walks (from the street, I'm not like creeping in your bushes or anything), you know, in that I-wonder-how-they're-livin'-in-there kind of way.
I love to get updates on how people are doing and what they are doing.
So I thought I'd share my progress from couch potato computer chair potato to marathon.  I'll be posting my progress and inspiration on my fundraising page for those of you that are like me and like to watch "what's going on over there in their world."

Come on over and check it out.  I met and trained with my team tonight and it is such a wonderful experience of feeling like something so huge and so important.

If you feel so inclined, feel free to make a donation.  Might I suggest a dollar for every mile I'm going to run on October 28 with my team?  That would be a whopping 26 miles!!!!  (I'm a little sceered, but my team will get me through it)  Or better yet, a dollar for every mile I'm going to run for training this month.  That's 54!!!!!  Yeppers, 54 miles this month (cumulatively over the course of the month of obviously).  And it only goes up from here!

Come on over and check out a picture of my team!

http://pages.teamintraining.org/nc/corps12/mwestgarth

No comments: