Thursday, October 20, 2011

Chad and Stephanie

Chad and Stephanie are such completely awesome people.  You know you are always in for a great time and lots of laughs when you are around this couple.  I was so excited to be able to share this special day with them.  I feel honored.
I have been really looking forward to this wedding.  This adorable couple was getting married at the beach...what else can you ask for?  It was everything I hoped it would be and so much more!  It was fun, sweet, and very emotional.
And it was loaded with tons of personality.
When Stephanie and I met to plan, I was so excited to find out that she wanted to do some fun pictures in the surf after the wedding on the beach!  A photographer's dream I must say!  She was so awesome and Chad and Stephanie had as much fun with these pictures as it looks.
I also knew that it would be emotional.  These two are so completely in love with each other that I knew there were going to be some deeply touching moments... and I was so right!
There were moments when I wondered how in the world you take pictures through teary eyes.  Chad and Stephanie's vows were one of the most special moments I've ever witnessed.  It was a beautiful breezy beach day for this beautiful bride and her groom.
Here's to you, Chad and Stephanie!  And may you have a joyous life together!

StoryBoard 1 Emby Taylor best wedding photographer Kannapolis Huntersville Charlotte Concord North Carolina NC

Story Board 2 Emby Taylor best wedding photographer Kannapolis Huntersville Charlotte Concord North Carolina NC

StoryBoard 3 Emby Taylor best wedding photographer Kannapolis Huntersville Charlotte Concord North Carolina NC

StoryBoard 4 Emby Taylor best wedding photographer Kannapolis Huntersville Charlotte Concord North Carolina NC

StoryBoard 5 Emby Taylor best wedding photographer Kannapolis Huntersville Charlotte Concord North Carolina NC

1 comment:

Rona Darlene Siscoe said...

LUV these!! They were lucky to have you Mary Beth...to capture their precious moments during their wedding. You are a awesome photographer!!