Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Salisbury Baby Photographer ~ Little Miss Z

Take a look at this precious little hippy chick!  I loved this shoot because this little lovely had such personality.  She comes by it honestly.  The one request from Daddy was the tie-dyed onsie.  I loved it!
Sweet little Miss Z is adorable and I fell in love with her big blue eyes the moment I saw her.
I can't wait to work with her again for her 6 month pictures!

Miss Z Salisbury Huntersville Charlotte Concord Kannapolis Family Baby Best Photographer

Sweet Baby Z 21 Salisbury Huntersville Charlotte Concord Kannapolis Family Baby Best Photographer

Sweet Baby Z 12 Salisbury Huntersville Charlotte Concord Kannapolis Family Baby Best Photographer

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I love it them! I can't wait to see the rest