Thursday, August 4, 2011

Work Of HeART

What makes a house a home?
I know I am home when my soul is full and my soul fills up when I am around the people and things that I love most.
So what better thing to do than decorate my house with photography of the people I love to make it a home.
We are in the midst of redecorating our living room (CLICK HERE to go to Pinterest to see my work-in-progress-inspiration-board) and I can't wait to create galleries in every space that will accept it.  I'm really excited about creating some in our hallway too.
Anyways, here is a picture from Pottery Barn Kids to inspire you to make a space just as special and precious as it is beautiful.

92901532_NFJmGUhB_c Pottery Barn Nursery Decorating Your Home With Family Photography best maternity newborn children family photographer kannapolis concord huntersville charlotte photographer

No comments: