Friday, October 22, 2010

Spooktacular Style

This Halloween has been full of beautiful ideas.  I know, I know.  In general you don't pair those two words, beautiful and Halloween.  But with vintage prints and papers, there have been some pretty crafty folks inspiring my Halloween decorating.
We made one of these Eyeball Wreaths that Char made from "Crap I've Made" (I know, her blog title cracks me up too!)
Photo from Char @ Crap I've Made

I have been in love with vintage halloween this year too.  I want to make this square wreath that Brooke from The Crafting Chicks made with a vintage print for my dining room.  I'll be working on that today.
Photo from thecrafingchicks.com

I've also loved just putting framed vintage prints and pumpkins around the house.

So many great ideas out there.  I am loving it.  I hope the house will look spooktacularly stylish when our guests arrive on Halloween.

No comments: