Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Getting To The Good Stuff: San Francisco

 After waiting for it to get light outside after our early morning rise our first morning in San Francisco, Karen and I went for our first run together of the trip. We walked out of the door of the time share and there was Union Square. We walked down to Niketown to check it out. When the Nike Expotique came into view I finally realized just how big this whole thing was.

The signage for the marathon took over Union Square
The icon of the Nike Women's Marathon reminds me so much of Karen and me


There it is..... my name. I felt like I was 10 feet tall when I saw it.




Then we ran up the hill...

... and stumbled across this beautiful area


These marathon legs are ready!!!! (as they quiver in their running shoes!)

No comments: