Monday, September 14, 2009

Fight Like A Tiger

This month, a friend of my sister's has donated her husband's and her time to make T-Shirts for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. She and my sister spent some time designing all of the details.
They were designed with my mother in mind. The font that they used is called "Mary Jane," they included a "MJ" by the ribbon to signify who this is all for, and the color of the ribbon is the Leukemia ribbon burnt orange (which is why LSU allowed them to print these shirts... it is not really LSU Gold). The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society down in Louisiana was very excited to see them.
So now that they have everyone's "blessings" to print these shirts, we begin.
We will be selling these shirts for $10. My goal is to raise $4,200 (of which I've already made $1,900).
I am so excited to be making such a difference.
If you would like one, just leave a comment here, or email me through my Facebook page.

No comments: